First off, I want to apologize as it’s been so long since I’ve made a post or done a review. I’ve been in a bit of a reading slump lately, and just really have not been in the mood to read, since I’m so busy getting ready to go back to school (I go back on Tuesday…). I’m going to try to pick up a book this weekend, but as of right now my TBR for this month is probably going to be completely changed, so… Oh, well.
1) Show a book with a “summery” color.
For some reason I am incapable of adding a picture into this without my laptop freaking out… So I’m just going to link you to We Were Liars by E. Lockhart.
2) Pick a fictional location that would be the perfect summer destination.
Narnia. Narnia is an absolutely beautiful place, there’s beaches and forests and deserts, who wouldn’t want to spend their summer vacation there?
3) Choose a novella that would last you a flight to your vacation spot.
IN TIME by Alexandra Bracken
I absolutely loved this novella, and I’m not much of a novella person… I’d definitely go with this one.
4) Case of summertime blues? What happy book do you read to lighten up your mood?
FANGIRL by Rainbow Rowell
This book makes me unconditionally happy. I feel like I talk about this book in every single post, but whatever. It’s perfect. Go read it. Now.
5) You are sitting on the beach by yourself. What fictional character would be your “beach babe”?
Jem Carstairs… He’s beautiful. I know everyone loves Will, and don’t get me wrong, he’s also beautiful, but I am INFATUATED with Jem. There’s just too much perfection in that boy.
6) To match your ice cream, you want an icy-cool side-kick. Which side-kick would you choose?
Ron from Harry Potter
Ron is so awesome. He’s funny, loyal, and a complete goofball.
7) Who do you tag?
Have fun guys!