I was tagged by Spectacle Aglow from spectacleaglow.wordpress.com so go check out their blog and check out their tag!
1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I read on my bed or in my big comfy chair.
2) Bookmarks or random piece of paper?
Bookmarks. I have more than I care to admit.
3) Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter/a certain amount of pages?
The end of a chapter or, if that’s too far away, the end of a paragraph.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
Mostly drink.. I don’t like to get food stains from my fingers on the pages.
5) Multitasking: Music or TV while reading?
I almost always read with music playing, because my cat is noisy and can be distracting, but never the TV.
6) One book at a time or several at once?
I can read more than one book at a time (I am currently reading 2), but I prefer to read one at a time. Usually if I’m reading more than one, it’s because one is long/boring and I’ve kind of given up on reading it, but I still try to pick it up every once in a while.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
I rarely leave the house without a book.
8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I don’t really read out loud, because I tend to stumble over the words, but on a road trip earlier this year I read THE FAULT IN OUR STARS out loud to my mom so she could go see the movie with me. I really enjoyed it, and would like to do it again 😀
9) Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I like to read the last sentence in almost every book I read before I actually get to it… I don’t know. It’s never spoiled me, so I think it’s interesting.
10) Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
Keeping it like new. I love the look of shiny, undamaged paperbacks on my shelves. Though I try to buy hardcovers, they’re just too expensive. I also REALLY hate dog-earing or bending pages *shudders* worst thing ever.
11) Do you write in your books?
Only for school, and even then I write on post-it notes and stick the post-it notes on the pages.
Jen from jenspenden.wordpress.com
Alysha from alyshakaye.wordpress.com
Have fun, guys! 😀